Our Pancake Philosophy
Teach your kids to make pancakes, and you will enjoy pancakes for the rest of your life.
Honey Wheat Pancake
This go-to mix features a blend of soft wheat flours with real honey, so you get a fluffy, golden stack of goodness every time.
Just three easy steps
- // Heat pancake griddle to 375°F (medium heat). Lightly grease griddle.
- // MEASURE mix by lightly spooning it into measuring cup and leveling it off. WHISK pancake mix and water. Batter will be slightly lumpy. Do not over-mix. Let batter stand 2 minutes. POUR slightly less than ¼ cup batter per pancake onto griddle.
- // COOK 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 minutes per side. For light and fluffy pancakes, FLIP only once, when tops bubble and bottoms are golden brown.
High Altitude: No adjustment necessary.
|6-7||1 1/4 cups||3/4 cup|
|12-14||2 1/2 cups||1 1/2 cups|
|18-21||3 3/4 cups||2 1/4 cups|
For thinner pancakes, add more water. For thicker pancakes, add more mix.
Nutrition Facts based on 30oz package
Serving Size: 1/2 cup mix (58g) (amount for three 4-inch pancakes)
Servings Per Container: about 12
|Calories 210||Calories from Fat 15|
|% Daily Value*|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calories needs:
|Total Fat||less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||less than||20g||25g|
|Calories per gram:||Fat: 9||Carbohydrate: 4||Protein: 4|
Enriched bleached flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), whole wheat flour, sugar, dextrose, leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum sulfate, monocalcium phosphate), defatted soy flour, salt, soybean oil, honey powder, food starch-modified.
CONTAINS: Wheat, soy.
May contain milk, eggs and tree nuts.
Refer to the package for the most current ingredient information.
LET'S GET COOKIN'
Because making it is half the fun, right?
Stir things up with our favorite mix-ins & recipes.
Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
Add 2/3 cup applesauce & 1 tsp ground cinnamon to batter for 2 cups mix used.
Banana Nut Pancakes
Add 1/4 cup sliced bananas & 2 tbsp chopped walnuts to batter for each 1 ¼ cups of mix used.
Carrot Raisin Pancakes
Add 1/4 cup finely shredded carrots, 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon & 1/4 cup raisins to batter for each 1 ¼ cups of mix used.
Carrots & Raisins
Country Sausage Pancakes
Add 1/4 cup cooked & crumbled sausage to batter for each 1 ¼ cups of mix used.
Fruit 'n Fiber Pancakes
Add 1/4 cup chopped dates to batter for each 1 ¼ cups of mix used.
Bacon Pancake Dippers
Prep 10 minutes Total Time 15 minutes Servings 8
1 ¼ cups Krusteaz Honey Wheat Pancake Mix
¾ cup water
8 (4-inch) slices cooked bacon
- //1. Prepare pancake batter as directed.
- //2. Place bacon strip onto lightly greased preheated griddle. Pour pancake batter in a rectangular shape to cover bacon.
- //3. Cook pancakes 1 ¼ – 1 ½ minutes per side, or until golden brown, turning only once. Serve with warm maple syrup. Makes 8 pancake dippers.
Mini Wheat Quiches
Prep 35 min Total Time 1 hr Servings 9 mini quiches
2 cups Krusteaz Honey Wheat Pancake Mix
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
3/4 cup evaporated milk
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- //Preheat oven to 325°F. Lightly grease nine muffin cups.
- //For Crust: In medium bowl, blend together Krusteaz Honey Wheat Pancake Mix, butter or margarine and egg until dough forms. Divide dough evenly among prepared muffin cups. Press crust into bottom and sides of muffin cups; set aside.
- //For Filling: Evenly distribute bacon, cheese and green onion into muffin cups. In small bowl, beat together milk, eggs and pepper with wire whip. Evenly distribute egg mixture between quiche crusts. Set muffin pan on baking sheet.
- //Bake 20-25 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes then tip muffin tin slightly and gently release quiches. Serve warm. To Reheat: Place quiches side by side on a baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes.
So many boxes, so little time
Get adventurous with some of our other delicious mixes.