Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes with Nutella® Hazelnut Spread
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 4 pancakes
2 cups Krusteaz® Buttermilk Complete Pancake Mix
1 1/3 cups cold water
1 tbsp melted butter (or non-stick cooking spray)
1 cup fresh blueberries, divided
1/2 cup Nutella®
- // Measure mix by lightly spooning it into measuring cup and leveling it off. Whisk together pancake mix and cold water. Do not overmix. Gently fold in ½ cup of blueberries. Let batter stand 2 minutes.
- // Heat large non-stick skillet over medium heat or pancake griddle to 375°F. Lightly grease with melted butter or non-stick cooking spray.
- // Pour slightly less than 1/4 cup per pancake, into skillet or onto griddle.
- // Cook 1 – 1 ½ minutes per side. For light and fluffy pancakes, flip only once, when tops bubble and bottoms are golden brown. Set aside to keep warm. Repeat with remaining butter and batter.
- // Spread Nutella® evenly over pancakes. Serve with remaining fresh blueberries.