Cranberry Cinnamon Crumb Cake
1 package Krusteaz Cinnamon Crumb Cake Mix 1 pouch each, cake mix and cinnamon topping
1/3 cup water
1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- // Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 8x8x2-inch baking pan.
- // Stir together water, egg, and Krusteaz Cinnamon Crumb Cake Mix until moistened. (Batter will be slightly lumpy.) Spoon half of batter into pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle half of the cinnamon topping over batter.
- // Spoon cranberry sauce on top of cinnamon topping. Drop remaining batter in small spoonfuls over cranberry layer and spread to pan edge. Sprinkle remaining topping evenly over batter. Top with fresh cranberries, if desired.
- // Bake 35-40 minutes. For glass pan, add 5 minutes to bake time. Cool 5-10 minutes before cutting.
- // Garnish with sugared cranberries, if desired. To make, dip fresh cranberries in water and roll in granulated sugar. Let sugared cranberries sit on the countertop for 15 minutes to dry and set the sugar.
Butter with a Side of Bread
Jessica Williams & Nelly Tracy are both mothers of 5... yes, five! In a busy household with many very different personalities, cooking to please all can be difficult. This led Jessica & Nelly to create simple dishes with common ingredients, where they can then add a unique drizzle or dash of spice, cross her fingers and hope her family enjoys it! Join them as they balance family and food, while sharing tips and ideas from experiences along the way.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas