Gluten Free Blueberry Coffee Cake
Prep 5 Minutes
Total Time ~35 Minutes
Servings 12 Muffins
1 box Krusteaz Gluten Free Cinnamon Crumb Cake mix
5 large eggs
2 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons lemon juice
6 ounces fresh blueberries
- // Heat oven to 350°F. Place muffin liners in your muffin pan.
- // In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except blueberries and stir until well combined. Stir in blueberries.
- // Place a spoonful of batter in the bottom of each muffin cup then spread with 1 heaping teaspoon of the cinnamon topping (included with mix).
- // Divide the remaining batter evenly between each muffin cup. (They will be fairly full.) Top each muffin with 1 heaping teaspoon of the cinnamon topping.
- // Bake 28-32 minutes. Muffins are done when toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. These are best served warm. Store in an airtight container.