Gluten Free Blueberry Coffee Cake
1 box Krusteaz Gluten Free Cinnamon Crumb Cake mix
5 large eggs
2 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons lemon juice
6 ounces fresh blueberries
- // Heat oven to 350°F. Place muffin liners in your muffin pan.
- // In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except blueberries and stir until well combined. Stir in blueberries.
- // Place a spoonful of batter in the bottom of each muffin cup then spread with 1 heaping teaspoon of the cinnamon topping (included with mix).
- // Divide the remaining batter evenly between each muffin cup. (They will be fairly full.) Top each muffin with 1 heaping teaspoon of the cinnamon topping.
- // Bake 28-32 minutes. Muffins are done when toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. These are best served warm. Store in an airtight container.
Julianne is the owner and founder of Beyond Frosting, a dessert blog focusing on easy to create desserts for the novice chef and fun enough for even an experienced baker. First and foremost, Beyond Frosting is about sharing a passion for creating desserts and spreading happiness through the power of food. Julianne is the author of the No-Bake Treats cookbook: 80 mouthwatering recipes that don’t require you to turn on the oven. Julianne grew up on the east coast and now calls the Pacific Northwest home. She lives with her fiance and when she's not in the kitchen, you can find her in the mountains.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas