Pancake Skewers with Nutella® Hazelnut Spread
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 2 pancakes
1 cup Krusteaz® Buttermilk Complete Pancake Mix
2/3 cup cold water
1 tbsp melted butter (or non-stick cooking spray)
1/2 cup Nutella®
1 banana, cut into 8 pieces
16 strawberries, hulled
- // Measure mix by lightly spooning it into measuring cup and leveling it off. Whisk together pancake mix and cold water. Do not overmix. Let batter stand 2 minutes.
- // Heat large non-stick skillet over medium heat or pancake griddle to 375°F. Lightly grease with melted butter or non-stick cooking spray.
- // Pour approximately 1 tbsp batter per pancake, into skillet or onto griddle.
- // Cook for 1 – 1 1/2 minutes per side. For light and fluffy pancakes, flip only once, when top bubbles and bottoms are golden brown. Repeat with remaining oil and batter.
- // Spread 1 tsp of Nutella® hazelnut spread evenly over each pancake.
- // Thread pancakes onto 4 large skewers, alternating with banana pieces and strawberries.