Pumpkin Spice Monster Cups
Prep 15 minutes
Total Time 9-11 minutes
Servings 18 servings
1 package Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Cookie Mix
1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened
3 drops black food dye
2 cups vanilla or cream cheese frosting
4 drops neon green food dye
Candy eyes and sprinkles, for decorating
- // Heat oven to 350⁰F. Lightly spray a 24-cup mini cupcake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- // In a large bowl, stir cookie mix, egg, butter, and black food dye until dough forms.
- // Place one tablespoon dough into 18 cups. Press dough ½ up sides.
- // Bake 9-11 minutes or until edges begin to crisp and become darker in color. Cool for 10 minutes then remove from pan to cool completely.
- // Stir in 4 drops of green food dye into frosting. Using a cookie scoop or tablespoon, scoop a small amount of frosting onto the cookie cup.
- // Dip frosting tops into sprinkles and top with candy eyes.