Cranberry Orange Quick Bread
A delightful combination of real cranberries and orange zest will brighten any brunch spread, plus it has no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Start with: 2/3 Cup Water, 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil, 2 Eggs.
Just three easy steps
- // HEAT oven to 350°F. Lightly grease pan or muffin pan.
- // STIR together water, oil, eggs and quick bread mix until well blended. SPOON batter into pan or fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
- // BAKE as directed below or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes; gently loosen and remove from pan. Store cooled muffins in tightly covered container.
High Altitude (over 5,000 feet): Prepare as directed, adding 1 tbsp all-purpose flour and an additional 2 tbsps water.
|8x4-inch Loaf Pan||350°F||50-55 minutes|
|10-12 Standard Muffins||400°F||18-20 minutes|
|22-24 Mini Muffins||400°F||10-12 minutes|
Serving Size: 1/12 package (35g mix)
Servings Per Container: About 12
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
INGREDIENTS: Enriched bleached flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), sugar, dried cranberries (cranberries, sugar, sunflower oil), palm and soybean oil, food starch-modified, leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate), salt, natural and artificial flavors, citric acid, guar gum, sodium stearoyl lactylate, xanthan gum.
May contain eggs, milk, soy and tree nuts.
Refer to the package for the most current ingredient information.
LET'S GET BAKIN'
Because making it is half the fun, right?
Stir things up with our favorite mix-ins & recipes.
Cranberry Pecan Quick Bread
Add 1/2 cup chopped pecans. Bake as directed.
Cranberry Streusel Muffins
Prep 20 min Total Time 40 min Servings 10-12
1 package Krusteaz Cranberry Quick Bread Mix
2/3 cup water
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup sugar
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon butter
- //Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease muffin pan or line with paper baking cups..
- //For Muffins: In medium bowl, blend together Krusteaz Cranberry Quick Bread Mix, water, oil and eggs. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling 2/3 full. Set aside.
- //For Streusel: In small bowl, stir together sugar and flour. Cut in butter with fork or pastry knife until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over batter in muffin cups.
- //Bake 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
So many boxes, so little time
Get adventurous with some of our other delicious mixes.