Pick the Best Pumpkin
Now’s the time to fall for our delicious pumpkin spice pancakes.
Pumpkin Spice Pancake
Spice things up with these yummy pumpkin spice pancakes. They’re made with real pumpkin, and they’re here for a good time, not a long time.
Just three easy steps
- // Heat pancake griddle to 375°F (medium heat). Lightly grease griddle.
- // MEASURE mix by lightly spooning it into measuring cup and leveling it off. WHISK pancake mix and water. Batter will be slightly lumpy. Do not over-mix. Let batter stand 2 minutes. POUR slightly less than ¼ cup batter per pancake onto griddle.
- // COOK 1-1 1/4 minutes per side. For light and fluffy pancakes, FLIP only once, when tops bubble and bottoms are golden brown.
High Altitude: No adjustment necessary.
|10-12||2 Cups||1 1/4 Cups|
|18-21||Full Box||2 1/4 Cups|
For thinner pancakes, add more water. For thicker pancakes, add more mix.
Nutrition Facts based on 16 oz package
Serving Size: 1/2 cup mix (64g) (amount for three, 4-inch pancakes)
Servings Per Container: about 7
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|% Daily Value*|
Enriched bleached flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), sugar, leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum sulfate, monocalcium phosphate), dried pumpkin flakes (contains corn flour), defatted soy flour, molasses powder, dextrose, salt, soybean oil, spices, caramel color, beta carotene (color), food starch-modified.
CONTAINS: Wheat, soy.
May contain milk, eggs and tree nuts.
Refer to the package for the most current ingredient information.
LET'S GET COOKIN'
Because making it is half the fun, right?
Stir things up with our favorite mix-ins & recipes.
Pumpkin Pancake Poppers
Prep 5 min Total Time 20 min Servings 30-40 Poppers
1 package Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Pancake Mix
1¼ cups water
Cinnamon sugar (1 cup sugar + 2 tablespoons cinnamon)
Oil for frying
- //Preheat oil in fryer or heavy saucepan to 375°F.
- //In medium bowl, stir Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Pancake Mix and water until dough forms. Drop teaspoon of dough into hot oil.
- //Fry 1½ - 2 minutes, or until dark brown. Drain and roll in cinnamon sugar while still hot.
Pumpkin Praline Pancakes
Prep 15 min Total Time 20 min Servings 10-12
2 cups Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Pancake Mix
1 ¼ cups cold water
1 cup Dulce de leche or caramel sauce
½ cup toasted salted pecan pieces
6-12 pecan halves, optional
- //Prepare pancake batter and griddle as directed.
- //In a small saucepan, gently heat dulce de leche or caramel sauce and pecan pieces until warm.
- //Griddle pancakes and top with 1 tablespoon sauce and pecans. Garnish with pecan halves, if desired. Makes 10-12 pancakes.
So many boxes, so little time
Get adventurous with some of our other delicious mixes.