Pumpkin Spice Pull Apart Muffin Brains
Prep 15 Minutes
Total Time 30 Minutes
Servings 16 Muffins
1 box Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Muffin Mix
2/3 cup water
¼ cup vegetable oil
For The Icing:
1 Cup powdered sugar
½ teaspoon pumpkin spice seasoning (or cinnamon)
1 tablespoon milk
- // Preheat oven to 350F. In a bowl, stir together Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Muffin Mix, water, vegetable oil and eggs until blended.
- // Pour mix into silicone cake pop molds, and bake about 12-14 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- // While the muffins are cooling, mix powdered sugar, pumpkin spice seasoning (or cinnamon), and milk until it becomes a nice creamy icing. If it’s too chunky, add a little more milk.
- // When the muffins are cooled, place in a large bowl with about half of the icing and toss so that the muffins have a light coating.
- // Stick each muffin together into a hollowed out skeleton head until it forms a “brain”, drizzling more icing on the top and decorate with your favorite spooky props. Enjoy!
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas