Pumpkin Spice Pull Apart Muffin Brains
1 box Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Muffin Mix
2/3 cup water
¼ cup vegetable oil
For The Icing:
1 Cup powdered sugar
½ teaspoon pumpkin spice seasoning (or cinnamon)
1 tablespoon milk
- // Preheat oven to 350F. In a bowl, stir together Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Muffin Mix, water, vegetable oil and eggs until blended.
- // Pour mix into silicone cake pop molds, and bake about 12-14 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- // While the muffins are cooling, mix powdered sugar, pumpkin spice seasoning (or cinnamon), and milk until it becomes a nice creamy icing. If it’s too chunky, add a little more milk.
- // When the muffins are cooled, place in a large bowl with about half of the icing and toss so that the muffins have a light coating.
- // Stick each muffin together into a hollowed out skeleton head until it forms a “brain”, drizzling more icing on the top and decorate with your favorite spooky props. Enjoy!
Dad With A Pan
Dad With A Pan, written by Derek Campanile, is a food blog that encourages families to cook together and to spend more time at the table enjoying meals together. Derek’s blog posts consist of easy recipes, ways to spend quality time together in the kitchen, how to get children interested in cooking, and other cooking tips and tricks. Derek is an IT Professional by day, and a home cook for the family by night. He loves cooking for others and always seeks opportunities where we can create a meal that can be enjoyed by anyone. The best compliment to him is seeing a clean plate. It’s been a long-time personal goal of Derek’s to share his recipes with others, and since becoming a father, he has pushed himself to build a blog to help dads and families to cook more at home. You can check out his blog at www.dadwithapan.com, and follow him on Instagram at @dadwithapan.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas