Gluten Free Cinnamon Crumb Cake
Few things go better with your morning cup of joe than a warm piece of this light cinnamon crumb cake.
Start with: Cake: 1/4 cup Water, 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil, & 4 eggs Muffins: 3 tbsp. water, 3 tbsp vegetable oil, 5 eggs
Just 4 Easy Steps
- // Heat oven according to pan size in chart. Lightly grease pan or line with paper liners (muffin pan).
- // Stir together water eggs, oil, and cake mix until blended. (Batter will be slightly lumpy). Spoon half of batter into 8x8-inch pan or muffin pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle half of the cinnamon topping (enclosed) over batter.
- // Drop remaining batter in small spoonfuls over topping layer and spread to edge of pan. Sprinkle remaining topping evenly over batter.
- // Bake using chart below or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. For glass 8x8 inch pan, add 5 minutes to bake time. Cool 5-10 minutes before cutting. Makes 12-16 servings.
High altitude (over 5,000 feet): For 8x8-inch pan only, prepare as directed, adding 1/4 cup corn starch and 2 additional tablespoons of water. No adjustments needed for muffins.
|8x8-Inch Pan||350 F||41-43 min|
|Standard Muffin Pan||400 F||14-16 min|
Nutrition Facts 36g
Serving Size: 1/16
Servings Per Container: 16
Sugar, Whole Grain Sorghum Flour, Whole Grain Millet Flour, Food Starch-Modified Soybean Oil, Les than 2% of: Arabic Gum, Guar Gum, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Natural Flavor, Salt, Tapioca Starch, Xantham Gum.
Cinnamon Topping Ingredients: Sugar, Palm and Soybean Oil, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Less than 2% of: Natural Flavor, Salt, Silicon Dioxide.
CONTAINS: May contain: Milk, Soy and Eggs
Refer to the package for the most current ingredient information.
LET'S GET BAKIN'
Because making it is half the fun, right?
Stir things up with our favorite mix-ins & recipes.
Apple Spice Waffles
Decrease water to 1 cup & add 1 cup applesauce, 3/4 tsp cinnamon & 1/4 tsp nutmeg to batter for 3 cups mix used.
Cinnamon Peach Coffee Cake
Replace 8x8 pan with a 13x9 pan. Arrange 1 cup fresh/frozen peach slices evenly on batter in pan. Bake at 350°F for 30-35 min.
Spiced Autumn Muffins
Sprinkle batter with brown sugar, cinnamon & rolled oats before baking. Bake as directed.
Walnut Cinnamon Crumb Cake
Add 1 cup chopped walnuts to cake batter. Bake as directed.
Gluten Free Eggnog Crumb Cake
Prep 5 Minutes Total Time 45 Minutes Servings 12
1 package Krusteaz Gluten Free Cinnamon Swirl Crumb Cake Mix
¼ cup eggnog
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 tablespoon eggnog
1 cup powdered sugar
- //Heat oven to 350 Fº. Line a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan with foil.
- //Stir together eggnog, eggs, oil and cake mix (batter will be slightly lumpy).
- //Spoon half of the batter into prepared loaf pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle half of the cinnamon topping (included) over batter.
- //Drop remaining batter in small spoonfuls over topping layer and spread to edge of pan. Sprinkle remaining topping evenly over batter.
- //Bake loaf for 40-42 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- //To make the glaze, whisk together powdered sugar and eggnog until smooth. Drizzle over cake before slicing.
Gluten Free Pumpkin Cinnamon Crumb Cake
Prep 10 Minutes Total Time 1 Hour Servings 12 Slices
1 package Krusteaz Gluten Free Cinnamon Crumb Cake and Muffin Mix
1/4 cup water
1/3 cup oil
1/2 cup pure pumpkin
3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 package cinnamon topping (included in box)
- //Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease an 8x8 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- //In a large bowl, stir together Krusteaz Gluten Free Cinnamon Crumb Cake and Muffin Mix , water, oil, eggs, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice. Spoon half of batter into the pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle half of the cinnamon topping over batter.
- //Drop remaining batter by small spoonfuls over top layer and spread to the edge of pan. Sprinkle remaining cinnamon topping evenly over batter.
- //Bake for 48-52 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- //Let cool in pan for 5-10 minutes before serving.
IN THE MIX
More ways to mix it up in the kitchen.
So many boxes, so little time
Get adventurous with some of our other delicious mixes.