Banana Nut Protein Pancakes
Prep 5 minutes
Total Time 8-10 minutes
Servings 4 pancakes
1 medium banana, smashed
1 cup Krusteaz Buttermilk Protein Pancake Mix
2/3 cup almond milk (or cow’s milk or water)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ cup walnuts, crushed
- // Mash the banana with a fork until smooth and there are no large pieces left.
- // In a medium-sized bowl, combine protein pancake mix, almond milk, cinnamon, vanilla extract, bananas and walnuts, and stir with a spatula or whisk to combine.
- // Heat a small non-stick skillet on medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray.
- // Scoop 1/3 cup of pancake batter and pour into pan slowly. The batter will be thick so you may need to spread with a spoon.
- // Griddle pancakes for 1 ¾ -2 minutes per side.
- // Serve with warm maple syrup and additional bananas or walnuts.