Caramel Apple Sheet Pan Pancakes
3 cups Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix
1 teaspoon cinnamon, plus more for sprinkling before serving if desired
2 1/3 cups water
1 21-ounce can apple pie filling, gently warmed if desired
1/3 cup caramel or salted caramel, or to taste (I used homemade salted caramel sauce)
- // Preheat oven to 400F, line a 15x10x1-inch half-sheet pan with aluminum foil for easier cleanup, and spray very well with cooking spray; set aside.
- // To a large bowl, add the pancake mix and cinnamon, and whisk to combine.
- // Add the water and whisk to combine.
- // Turn batter out into prepared pan and bake for about 9 to 10 minutes, or until done; rotate pan midway through cooking. Because all ovens, pans, etc. vary, start checking for doneness at about 8 minutes.
- // Evenly top with the apples, sprinkle with additional cinnamon if desired, and evenly drizzle with the caramel sauce before serving immediately. Pancakes are best warm and fresh but will keep airtight in the fridge for up to 5 days.