Gingerbread Cookie Bites
Prep 30 Minutes
Total Time 37 Minutes
Servings 25 Servings
1 package Krusteaz Gingerbread Cookie Mix
½ cup 1 stick butter, softened
1-2 TBSP holiday sprinkles
- // Place Krusteaz Gingerbread Cookie Mix, butter and egg in medium bowl. Stir until dough forms.
- // Line an 8x8 glass baking dish with plastic wrap. Press dough into pan evenly. Top with sprinkles and press into dough. Cover and freeze for 20 minutes.
- // Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove pan from freezer. Lift dough out with plastic wrap. Cut dough into 1/2” squares.
- // Place squares on parchment lined baking sheet, leaving 1” between each piece of dough.
- // Bake 7-8 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit 3-4 minutes, then transfer gingerbread bites to a cooling rack.