Gingerbread Cookie Bites
1 package Krusteaz Gingerbread Cookie Mix
½ cup 1 stick butter, softened
1-2 TBSP holiday sprinkles
- // Place Krusteaz Gingerbread Cookie Mix, butter and egg in medium bowl. Stir until dough forms.
- // Line an 8x8 glass baking dish with plastic wrap. Press dough into pan evenly. Top with sprinkles and press into dough. Cover and freeze for 20 minutes.
- // Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove pan from freezer. Lift dough out with plastic wrap. Cut dough into 1/2” squares.
- // Place squares on parchment lined baking sheet, leaving 1” between each piece of dough.
- // Bake 7-8 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit 3-4 minutes, then transfer gingerbread bites to a cooling rack.
Butter with a Side of Bread
Jessica Williams & Nelly Tracy are both mothers of 5... yes, five! In a busy household with many very different personalities, cooking to please all can be difficult. This led Jessica & Nelly to create simple dishes with common ingredients, where they can then add a unique drizzle or dash of spice, cross her fingers and hope her family enjoys it! Join them as they balance family and food, while sharing tips and ideas from experiences along the way.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas