Gluten Free Pumpkin Cinnamon Crumb Cake
Prep 10 Minutes
Total Time 1 Hour
Servings 12 Slices
1 package Krusteaz Gluten Free Cinnamon Crumb Cake and Muffin Mix
1/4 cup water
1/3 cup oil
1/2 cup pure pumpkin
3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 package cinnamon topping (included in box)
- // Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease an 8x8 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- // In a large bowl, stir together Krusteaz Gluten Free Cinnamon Crumb Cake and Muffin Mix , water, oil, eggs, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice. Spoon half of batter into the pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle half of the cinnamon topping over batter.
- // Drop remaining batter by small spoonfuls over top layer and spread to the edge of pan. Sprinkle remaining cinnamon topping evenly over batter.
- // Bake for 48-52 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- // Let cool in pan for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- // Enjoy!
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas