Gluten Free Pumpkin Cinnamon Crumb Cake
1 package Krusteaz Gluten Free Cinnamon Crumb Cake and Muffin Mix
1/4 cup water
1/3 cup oil
1/2 cup pure pumpkin
3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 package cinnamon topping (included in box)
- // Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease an 8x8 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- // In a large bowl, stir together Krusteaz Gluten Free Cinnamon Crumb Cake and Muffin Mix , water, oil, eggs, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice. Spoon half of batter into the pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle half of the cinnamon topping over batter.
- // Drop remaining batter by small spoonfuls over top layer and spread to the edge of pan. Sprinkle remaining cinnamon topping evenly over batter.
- // Bake for 48-52 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- // Let cool in pan for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- // Enjoy!
Pumpkin 'N Spice
Gayle loves to bake and cook…but that wasn’t always the case! In college, she was teased by her friends for her lack of domestic skills, as she really didn’t know her way around the kitchen. But, fast forward years later, Gayle found her true passion in life. Her blog, Pumpkin ‘N Spice, is geared towards family-friendly, easy, and no-fuss recipes that anyone can make. Gayle believes that breakfasts, dinners, desserts, and everything in between can be made with simple ingredients and minimal prep time. After all, who has hours to spend in the kitchen when life can be so hectic?
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas