Raspberry Cinnamon Bundt Cake
2 boxes krusteaz Cinnamon Crumb Cake Mix one package of cinnamon topping (included) set aside
one package of cinnamon topping (included) set aside
1 1/3 cups water
8 oz raspberries
2 cups powdered sugar
2 tbsp butter softened
3-4 tbsp whole milk
1 tsp vanilla
- // Preheat Oven to 350˚F, stir together water, eggs and Krusteaz Cinnamon Crumb Cake Mix until moistened.
- // Grease a Bundt cake mold with butter. Sprinkle about 1/3 cup of the cinnamon topping in the pan and add about 2-3oz of raspberries. Pour half of the batter into the pan.
- // Add in another 2/3 cup of cinnamon topping along with the rest of the raspberries. Top with the remainder of your batter. Bake for 35-45 minutes, until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- // While your Bundt cake is cooking, make the frosting. in a stand mixer, on low speed, mix together powdered sugar, butter, milk and vanilla until smooth. Set aside.
- // When your Bundt cake is done, let cool for about 5 minutes, then remove from the pan. Let cool on a wire rack for another 10 minutes. Drizzle buttercream frosting over the top and sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon topping. Store in an airtight container.