Raspberry Cinnamon Bundt Cake
2 boxes krusteaz Cinnamon Crumb Cake Mix one package of cinnamon topping (included) set aside
one package of cinnamon topping (included) set aside
1 1/3 cups water
8 oz raspberries
2 cups powdered sugar
2 tbsp butter softened
3-4 tbsp whole milk
1 tsp vanilla
- // Preheat Oven to 350˚F, stir together water, eggs and Krusteaz Cinnamon Crumb Cake Mix until moistened.
- // Grease a Bundt cake mold with butter. Sprinkle about 1/3 cup of the cinnamon topping in the pan and add about 2-3oz of raspberries. Pour half of the batter into the pan.
- // Add in another 2/3 cup of cinnamon topping along with the rest of the raspberries. Top with the remainder of your batter. Bake for 35-45 minutes, until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- // While your Bundt cake is cooking, make the frosting. in a stand mixer, on low speed, mix together powdered sugar, butter, milk and vanilla until smooth. Set aside.
- // When your Bundt cake is done, let cool for about 5 minutes, then remove from the pan. Let cool on a wire rack for another 10 minutes. Drizzle buttercream frosting over the top and sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon topping. Store in an airtight container.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas