Cranberry Cinnamon Coffee Cake
Prep 10 Minutes
Total Time 50 Minutes
1 package Krusteaz Cinnamon Crumb Cake Mix 1 pouch each, cake mix and cinnamon topping
1/3 cup water
1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- // Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 8x8x2-inch baking pan.
- // Stir together water, egg, and Krusteaz Cinnamon Crumb Cake Mix until moistened. (Batter will be slightly lumpy.) Spoon half of batter into pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle half of the cinnamon topping over batter.
- // Spoon cranberry sauce on top of cinnamon topping. Drop remaining batter in small spoonfuls over cranberry layer and spread to pan edge. Sprinkle remaining topping evenly over batter. Top with fresh cranberries, if desired.
- // Bake 35-40 minutes. For glass pan, add 5 minutes to bake time. Cool 5-10 minutes before cutting.
- // Garnish with sugared cranberries, if desired. To make, dip fresh cranberries in water and roll in granulated sugar. Let sugared cranberries sit on the countertop for 15 minutes to dry and set the sugar.