Gluten Free Eggnog Crumb Cake
1 package Krusteaz Gluten Free Cinnamon Swirl Crumb Cake Mix
¼ cup eggnog
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 tablespoon eggnog
1 cup powdered sugar
- // Heat oven to 350 Fº. Line a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan with foil.
- // Stir together eggnog, eggs, oil and cake mix (batter will be slightly lumpy).
- // Spoon half of the batter into prepared loaf pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle half of the cinnamon topping (included) over batter.
- // Drop remaining batter in small spoonfuls over topping layer and spread to edge of pan. Sprinkle remaining topping evenly over batter.
- // Bake loaf for 40-42 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- // To make the glaze, whisk together powdered sugar and eggnog until smooth. Drizzle over cake before slicing.
Seaside Baker, written by Jackie Bruchez, is a blog with all kinds of festive recipes. Jackie has always been fascinated by food, and about 5 years ago, Jackie's husband gifted her with a new camera and a domain name for Christmas. This is where The Seaside Baker came to life. Since then, Jackie has created more than 500 hundred drool-worthy recipes. Jackie loves to use her travels abroad and her Italian upbringing as her main sources of inspiration. You can find Jackie either in her own garden or at the Farmer's Market every Saturday followed by a full day in the kitchen on Sunday creating something delicious.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas