Gluten Free Eggnog Crumb Cake
Prep 5 Minutes
Total Time 45 Minutes
1 package Krusteaz Gluten Free Cinnamon Swirl Crumb Cake Mix
¼ cup eggnog
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 tablespoon eggnog
1 cup powdered sugar
- // Heat oven to 350 Fº. Line a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan with foil.
- // Stir together eggnog, eggs, oil and cake mix (batter will be slightly lumpy).
- // Spoon half of the batter into prepared loaf pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle half of the cinnamon topping (included) over batter.
- // Drop remaining batter in small spoonfuls over topping layer and spread to edge of pan. Sprinkle remaining topping evenly over batter.
- // Bake loaf for 40-42 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- // To make the glaze, whisk together powdered sugar and eggnog until smooth. Drizzle over cake before slicing.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas