3 Ingredient Eggnog Snickerdoodle Muffins
1 box Krusteaz Cinnamon Crumb Cake and Muffin Mix
⅔ cup eggnog
- // Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- // Pour dry mix to a large bowl. Add the egg and eggnog.
- // Stir until combined - batter will still be lumpy.
- // Add half the bag of the cinnamon sugar mixture. Stir until combined.
- // Fill paper-lined muffins cups up 2/3 full.
- // Then top each filled muffin cup with the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture, about 1-2 teaspoons worth.
Becky Mansfield, mom of four, is the blogger behind Your Modern Family. Becky spends her time on the things that she loves: her family. Cooking and baking with her kids is one of her favorite things to do. Becky shares a lot of simple tips, encouraging stories and family-friendly recipes on her blog, but her favorite recipes to share are those that have been passed down for generations. Becky's goal has always been to live in the moment and help others do the same. It's lovely when a family can gather around the table to enjoy each other's company... and a tasty meal or treat is just the ticket to make that happen!
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas