Witch Finger Cookies
Prep 10 Minutes
Total Time 21-23 Minutes
Servings 18 Fingers
1 package Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Cookie Mix only the cookie mix pouch
½ cup all-purpose flour
½ cup unsalted butter softened
1 large egg
10 drops green food coloring
- // In a large bowl whisk together cookie mix pouch and flour.
- // Add butter, egg, and green food coloring, and stir until combined and dough has come together into a ball.
- // Roll dough into 1-inch balls, then roll each ball into into 5-6 inch "fingers" -about 1 inch thick.
- // Firmly press one sliced almond into the end of each finger to make nails.
- // Slightly pinch dough together about 1 inch below the almond nail to make the knuckles.
- // Make a horizontal cut in the center of each knuckle.
- // Place fingers on a cookie sheet 2 inches a part.
- // Place cookie sheet in freezer for 15 minutes before baking.
- // Bake at 350 degrees for 11-13 minutes or until the edges turn golden brown.
- // Cool for 5 minutes on the pan then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas