Raspberry Lemonade Bars
By Malia Hasegawa |
Apr 27, 2017
Head of our Baker's Dozen, Malia Hasegawa, made this delicious recipe live on New Day Northwest. You can watch Malia in action here or follow the recipe below.
- 1 package Krusteaz Meyer Lemon Bar Mix (1 pouch each Meyer lemon filling mix and complete crust)
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ cups crushed raspberries
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 9-inch pan.
- 2. Stir together crust mix and graham crumbs, press mixture into bottom of pan. Bake 8 minutes (crust will be pale). In medium bowl, stir full pouch filling, juice and eggs together using a whisk until eggs are well incorporated. Stir in raspberries. Pour filling over hot crust.
- 3. Bake 28-30 minutes or until center does not jiggle when shaken and top begins to brown.
- 1. Stir together sour cream and zest.
- 2. Cool completely and spread sour cream layer evenly on top.
- 3. Store covered in the refrigerator.
Krusteaz Culinary Specialist
Malia has been a part of the Krusteaz family for over eight years and serves as the Culinary Specialist for the brand, while working with the talented Krusteaz Baker’s Dozen. She has the enviable job of spending her days in the Krusteaz test kitchen, collaborating with our corporate chef, creating new recipes, searching out food trends and supporting our own food scientists as they develop new products. Malia loves sharing new and easy ways to enjoy Krusteaz mixes in your own home. She enthusiastically enjoys all of life’s big and little moments and looks for any reason to have a celebration!
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas