Pull Apart Bread Hack
Pizza - in a pan!
Did you know you can make pan pizza in a bundt pan? It's a lot of fun for the family and easy as (pizza) pie. First, roll the pizza dough into small balls and place them in your bundt pan. Next, put all your favorite toppings, cheese and sauce on top, and stick it in the even. Then, just dig in!
- 1 package Krusteaz Italian Herb Bread Mix
- 1 cup room temperature water
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
- 1 cup marinara or pizza sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare Italian Herb Bread Mix dough as directed on package.
2. After dough has risen, break off pieces of dough and stuff with shredded mozzarella cheese and sliced pepperoni.
3. Roll into 1 inch balls and then roll dough balls in melted butter
4. Place dough balls in Bundt pan and allow to rise. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, and bake 30-25 minutes.
5. Allow pan to cool, invert pan over serving plate and serve alongside marinara sauce.