Apple Fritter Pancakes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 12 (5-6”) pancakes
- 2 1/2 cups Krusteaz Protein Complete Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 1 1/3 cups milk (or water)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, plus more for topping
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 apples, grated (use your favorite brand; leave the skin on when grating)
- Optional: powdered sugar and maple syrup
1. Preheat pancake griddle to 350°F. Spray with nonstick cooking spray or spread with melted butter.
- 2. Whisk pancake mix, milk, eggs, powdered sugar, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Stir in grated apples.
3. Drop batter in desired size onto prepared griddle and cook until both sides are browned.
4. Serve warm; dust with powdered sugar and/or maple syrup.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas