Banana Nut Cinnamon Crumb Cake
Total Time 50 Minutes
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 package Krusteaz Cinnamon Swirl Crumb Cake Mix
- ⅔ cup water
- 1 egg
- ⅔ cup chopped walnuts (separated)
- Heat oven to 350°F and lightly grease 8x8-inch pan.
- Mash bananas with a fork until slightly chunky. Mix together banana, muffin mix, water, egg, and ⅓ cup walnuts, and until blended.
- Spoon the batter into the pan and spread evenly. Lightly swirl in half of the cinnamon topping into batter. Sprinkle remaining cinnamon topping and walnuts evenly over batter.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. For a glass pan, add 5 minutes to bake time. Cool 5-10 minutes before cutting.
Dad With A Pan
Dad With A Pan, written by Derek Campanile, is a food blog that encourages families to cook together and to spend more time at the table enjoying meals together. Derek’s blog posts consist of easy recipes, ways to spend quality time together in the kitchen, how to get children interested in cooking, and other cooking tips and tricks. Derek is an IT Professional by day, and a home cook for the family by night. He loves cooking for others and always seeks opportunities where we can create a meal that can be enjoyed by anyone. The best compliment to him is seeing a clean plate. It’s been a long-time personal goal of Derek’s to share his recipes with others, and since becoming a father, he has pushed himself to build a blog to help dads and families to cook more at home. You can check out his blog at www.dadwithapan.com, and follow him on Instagram at @dadwithapan.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas