Banana Nut Cinnamon Crumb Cake
Dec 6, 2017
Total Time 50 Minutes
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 package Krusteaz Cinnamon Swirl Crumb Cake Mix
- ⅔ cup water
- 1 egg
- ⅔ cup chopped walnuts (separated)
- Heat oven to 350°F and lightly grease 8x8-inch pan.
- Mash bananas with a fork until slightly chunky. Mix together banana, muffin mix, water, egg, and ⅓ cup walnuts, and until blended.
- Spoon the batter into the pan and spread evenly. Lightly swirl in half of the cinnamon topping into batter. Sprinkle remaining cinnamon topping and walnuts evenly over batter.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. For a glass pan, add 5 minutes to bake time. Cool 5-10 minutes before cutting.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas