Blackberry Streusel Pancake Bake
Make a delicious breakfast that the whole family will enjoy! This Blackberry Streusel Pancake Bake is easy to make and bursting with flavor. This comfort dish makes the ultimate breakfast!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 55 minutes
Yields: 6-8 servings
- 3 cups Krusteaz Protein Complete Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (6 ounce) container fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons cold, unsalted butter, cubed
·1. Preheat oven to 375⁰F. Lightly spray a 3-quart casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- ·2. In a large bowl, combine the protein pancake mix and water. Stir until big lumps are gone, but be careful not to overmix. Let stand for 2 minutes. Add baking powder and vanilla, stirring to combine. Gently fold in blackberries. Pour mixture into prepared dish. Set aside.
- ·3. In a small bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Stir to combine.
- ·4. Use a pastry cutter or two forks to cut butter into to mixture, making it the texture of course sand. Sprinkle streusel over top of batter.
- ·5. Bake 40-45 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into middle comes out clean, and topping is golden.
- ·6. Cut into squares and serve with syrup, if desired.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas