Blueberry Cheesecake Muffins
These Blueberry Cheesecake Muffins make a delicious breakfast or easy dessert. Filled with tangy blueberries, a sweet cheesecake filling and topped with a buttery streusel, these muffins will quickly become everyone's favorite treat!
Yields 12 muffins
15 min Prep Time
20 min Cook Time
35 min Total Time
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package Krusteaz Wild Blueberry Muffin Mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly spray a 12-count muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray or line with paper liners. Set aside
- To prepare the crumb topping, add brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon, melted butter, and flour to a medium bowl. Stir to thoroughly combine. Set aside.
- To prepare cheesecake filling, in a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract with an electric hand mixer until light and fluffy, about 1-2 minutes. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir muffin mix, water, vegetable oil, and eggs until just moistened. Gently fold in blueberries.
- Spoon a small amount of batter into each muffin tin, just enough so that it covers the bottom of the liner. Then, take a heaping tablespoon of cream cheese filling and spread on top of muffin batter. Spoon the remaining muffin batter into each tin, filling about 2/3 full.
- Sprinkle prepared streusel over the tops of each muffin tin.
- Bake 20-22 minutes, or until muffins are golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes, then move to a wire rack to cool completely.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas