Jan 17, 2017
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 10-12 servings
- 1 package Krusteaz Honey Cornbread Mix
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 6 ounces fresh blueberries
- 1.Heat oven to 400°F. Spray an 8x8” or 9x9” pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2.Stir together the cornbread mix and brown sugar in a large bowl. Stir in the milk, oil, and egg until just moistened, then fold in the blueberries carefully.
- 3.Spread batter in prepared pan. Bake 19-24 minutes, or until the edges are golden and a toothpick comes out clean. Cool at least 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
- 4.Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days or freeze for up to one month.