Gluten-Free Peanut Butter & Jelly Brownie Bites
Raise your hand if you love peanut butter and jelly! ….everybody got their hands up? I thought so. It’s hard to find someone who doesn’t love a good PB&J, mostly because it brings us all back to the good old days of school lunches, when we’d have our peanut butter and our favorite jelly flavor slathered between two slices of white bread (or wheat, if your family was healthier) and tucked into our lunch boxes.
But for so many adults, the classic flavor combination of peanut butter & jelly is forgotten after childhood. That why I’m bringing it back in the best possible way: tucked inside to a super moist, fudge, and SUPER delicious brownie. Swoon-worthy, right?
These Peanut Butter & Jelly Brownie Bites couldn’t be easier to make, and the PB&J surprise inside will put a smile on just about anyone’s face. It’s also customizable - if you can’t have peanut butter for any reason, almond butter makes a great substitute, as does sunflower seed butter for a nut-free option. Any jam or jelly of your choice can be subbed in too. Raspberry was always my favorite flavor, but go for strawberry or grape if that was your jam.
Fancy them up a bit with an extra drizzle of peanut butter, and if you’re craving extra gooeyness, pop one in the microwave for 15-30 seconds before eating. You’ll melt the chocolate chips and get the filling all gooey, which makes these hard to beat. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 30-35 minutes
Servings: 12 brownie bites
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 package Krusteaz Gluten Free Double Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam (or jam of choice)
- Heat oven to 325°F. Lightly grease a muffin pan or line with paper liners.
- Stir together water, melted butter, egg, and brownie mix until moistened. Stir in the raspberries.
- Scoop 2 tablespoons of brownie batter into the bottom of each prepared muffin tin. Place 1 tablespoon each of peanut butter & jam on top. Cover with another 2 tablespoons of brownie batter.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the side comes out clean.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas