Hippity Hop Pops
Sweet little bunny pops made out of marshmallows and sprinkles! They are really easy to put together and make a perfect Easter treat, party favor or place setting that is sure to impress kids and adults alike.
Marshmallow Bunny Pops
You will need
- Lollipop sticks
- Regular size marshmallows and mini marshmallows
- Melted white chocolate chips or frosting (for "glue")
- Multi-color heart confetti sprinkles (nose)
- Colored sugar sprinkles (ears)
- Colored jimmie sprinkles (whiskers)
- Black edible marker (or black food coloring and a fine tip paintbrush/toothpick)
- If you want to add the bows you will need:
- Sequin confetti sprinkles
- Multi-color heart confetti sprinkles
Slice off 1/3 of a regular marshmallow for the face and cut one mini marshmallow in half diagonally for the ears. Push the lollipop stick through the bottom of the marshmallow (make sure not to poke it all the way through).
Roll the cut edges of the mini marshmallow in any color sugar sprinkles. Cut or rip a cross cross in the top of the second mini marshmallow to create a "bushy" tail. Using melted white chocolate as a glue, attach the tail, head, and ears. Use edible marker to draw on the eyes and smile. You can continue to draw on the rest of the face or attach a nose using a heart sprinkle and whiskers using jimmie sprinkles. To add feet, cut two mini marshmallows in half width wise and attach 4 feet (not shown).
Assemble bow ties as followed:
You can individually wrap your pops in clear plastic bags for a party favor, or you can create a display for your pops. To create a display that your pops can stand upright in, take a block of Styrofoam and wrap it in festive wrapping paper or tissue paper. Push the bottom of each stick into the styrofoam for guests to easily grab and enjoy. Even tie a custom tag to the stick to use as a personalized gift or place setting!
You can even skip the sticks and use them as cute little cupcake toppers!
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas