Peanut Butter and Jelly Baked Pancakes
Peanut Butter and Jelly Baked Pancakes is a warm and cozy breakfast to get you going in the mornings. Fluffy, buttermilk pancake batter is swirled with sweet strawberry jelly and then baked in mini cast iron skillets. Drizzled with a sweet peanut butter syrup and topped with fresh strawberries, this easy breakfast is ready in less than 30 minutes and perfect for the whole family!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Serving: 5 mini pancakes
- 2 cups Krusteaz Protein Complete Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 1 1/3 cups cold water
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons strawberry jelly, divided
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F. Lightly grease five 3.5-inch mini cast iron skillets and then place onto a large baking pan (for easy removal from oven). Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add pancake mix, cold water, baking powder, and vanilla. Stir until just combined and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Pour 1/2 cup of batter into each skillet and drop 1 tablespoon of jelly into the batter of each skillet and gently swirl with a knife.
- Bake 15-18 minutes, or until centers are firm. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- To make the peanut butter syrup: in a small bowl, microwave peanut butter on medium power for 15-20 seconds, or until slightly melted. Add maple syrup to peanut butter and stir to combine.
- Drizzle over pancakes and serve with fresh strawberries and powdered sugar, if desired.