Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Prep Time 10 Min
Cook Time 10 Min
Total Time 20 Min
- 2 cups Krusteaz Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1/3 cup pure pumpkin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Preheat electric griddle or heat a regular griddle over medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, add pancake mix and water. Stir until just combined.
- Add pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice to mix, stirring until combined.
- Add butter to heated griddle and pour slightly less than 1/4 cup of pancake mix onto griddle to form a pancake. Cook pancake for 2-3 minutes per side, or until tops begin to bubble, flipping only once to ensure those fluffy pancakes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve pancakes with butter and maple syrup, if desired.
Pumpkin 'N Spice
Gayle loves to bake and cook…but that wasn’t always the case! In college, she was teased by her friends for her lack of domestic skills, as she really didn’t know her way around the kitchen. But, fast forward years later, Gayle found her true passion in life. Her blog, Pumpkin ‘N Spice, is geared towards family-friendly, easy, and no-fuss recipes that anyone can make. Gayle believes that breakfasts, dinners, desserts, and everything in between can be made with simple ingredients and minimal prep time. After all, who has hours to spend in the kitchen when life can be so hectic?
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas