Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Sep 26, 2018
Prep Time 10 Min
Cook Time 10 Min
Total Time 20 Min
- 2 cups Krusteaz Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1/3 cup pure pumpkin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Preheat electric griddle or heat a regular griddle over medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, add pancake mix and water. Stir until just combined.
- Add pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice to mix, stirring until combined.
- Add butter to heated griddle and pour slightly less than 1/4 cup of pancake mix onto griddle to form a pancake. Cook pancake for 2-3 minutes per side, or until tops begin to bubble, flipping only once to ensure those fluffy pancakes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve pancakes with butter and maple syrup, if desired.