Pumpkin Spice Monster Cups
Prep Time- 15 minutes
Cooking Time- 9-11 minutes
Yield- 18 servings
- 1 package Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Cookie Mix
- 1 egg
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened
- 3 drops black food dye
- 2 cups vanilla or cream cheese frosting
- 4 drops neon green food dye
- Candy eyes and sprinkles, for decorating
- Heat oven to 350⁰F. Lightly spray a 24-cup mini cupcake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir cookie mix, egg, butter, and black food dye until dough forms.
- Place one tablespoon dough into 18 cups. Press dough ½ up sides.
- Bake 9-11 minutes or until edges begin to crisp and become darker in color. Cool for 10 minutes then remove from pan to cool completely.
- Stir in 4 drops of green food dye into frosting. Using a cookie scoop or tablespoon, scoop a small amount of frosting onto the cookie cup.
- Dip frosting tops into sprinkles and top with candy eyes.
Seaside Baker, written by Jackie Bruchez, is a blog with all kinds of festive recipes. Jackie has always been fascinated by food, and about 5 years ago, Jackie's husband gifted her with a new camera and a domain name for Christmas. This is where The Seaside Baker came to life. Since then, Jackie has created more than 500 hundred drool-worthy recipes. Jackie loves to use her travels abroad and her Italian upbringing as her main sources of inspiration. You can find Jackie either in her own garden or at the Farmer's Market every Saturday followed by a full day in the kitchen on Sunday creating something delicious.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas