Strawberry Banana Sheet Pan Pancakes (Breakfast Meal Prep!)
Sheet Pan Pancakes. Sounds so simple you’ll say, “why didn’t I think of that”. This is the perfect breakfast to feed the whole family quickly and easily, or even go the extra step and do some meal prep to have morning breakfast done for the week!
Serves: 12 servings
Prep: 5 Minutes
Cook time: 15 Minutes
- 3 cups Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake mix
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 banana, sliced
- For meal prep
- 12 strips bacon
- 12 links breakfast sausage
- 12 meal prep containers
- Preheat oven to 375 F. In a mixing bowl, whisk Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake mix with water until smooth. Pour into a 12x18 sheet pan
- Top with sliced strawberries and bananas and place in the oven. Cook for 15 minutes, or until you can poke a toothpick in the center, and it comes out dry.
- While the pancakes are in the oven, place bacon and sausage in separate pans and cook until done, setting aside on a paper towel to absorb any excess grease
- Cut pancakes into even squares, then place into meal prep containers with a strip of bacon and breakfast sausage. Store in the fridge
- To reheat – place in the microwave on HIGH for 20 seconds, enjoy!