Strawberry Banana Sheet Pan Pancakes (Breakfast Meal Prep!)
Sheet Pan Pancakes. Sounds so simple you’ll say, “why didn’t I think of that”. This is the perfect breakfast to feed the whole family quickly and easily, or even go the extra step and do some meal prep to have morning breakfast done for the week!
Serves: 12 servings
Prep: 5 Minutes
Cook time: 15 Minutes
- 3 cups Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake mix
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 banana, sliced
- For meal prep
- 12 strips bacon
- 12 links breakfast sausage
- 12 meal prep containers
- Preheat oven to 375 F. In a mixing bowl, whisk Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake mix with water until smooth. Pour into a 12x18 sheet pan
- Top with sliced strawberries and bananas and place in the oven. Cook for 15 minutes, or until you can poke a toothpick in the center, and it comes out dry.
- While the pancakes are in the oven, place bacon and sausage in separate pans and cook until done, setting aside on a paper towel to absorb any excess grease
- Cut pancakes into even squares, then place into meal prep containers with a strip of bacon and breakfast sausage. Store in the fridge
- To reheat – place in the microwave on HIGH for 20 seconds, enjoy!
Dad With A Pan
Dad With A Pan, written by Derek Campanile, is a food blog that encourages families to cook together and to spend more time at the table enjoying meals together. Derek’s blog posts consist of easy recipes, ways to spend quality time together in the kitchen, how to get children interested in cooking, and other cooking tips and tricks. Derek is an IT Professional by day, and a home cook for the family by night. He loves cooking for others and always seeks opportunities where we can create a meal that can be enjoyed by anyone. The best compliment to him is seeing a clean plate. It’s been a long-time personal goal of Derek’s to share his recipes with others, and since becoming a father, he has pushed himself to build a blog to help dads and families to cook more at home. You can check out his blog at www.dadwithapan.com, and follow him on Instagram at @dadwithapan.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas