Streusel Cranberry Orange Bread
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: 1 loaf
This Streusel Cranberry Orange Bread has a sweet orange flavor with just the right amount of real cranberries. The pecan streusel topping takes this quick bread to whole different level of yumminess. Drizzle with an orange glaze and you have the perfect Thanksgiving morning breakfast!
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons flour
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
Cranberry Orange Bread:
- 1 box Krusteaz Cranberry Orange Muffin Mix
- ½ cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
Orange Glaze: optional
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- ¼ teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 Tablespoon orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F degrees. Grease 8x4 inch loaf pan. Set aside
- For Topping, mix sugar, flour, cinnamon, pecans and melted butter in a small bowl until crumbly. Set aside.
- For Bread, stir together water, oil, eggs and muffin mix in a large bowl until blended. Gently stir undrained cranberries (from the mix) into batter.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan, top with streusel.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool completely before removing from loaf pan.
- To make the orange glaze, whisk together sugar, grated orange zest and orange juice in a small bowl until smooth and creamy. Drizzle glaze on top of bread before serving.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas