Waffle Breakfast Sandwiches
Feb 6, 2018
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3 cups Krusteaz Belgian Waffle Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs, cooked to your preference
- ¼ pound bacon, cooked
- ½ an avocado, finely sliced
- 2 lettuce leafs
- Preheat waffle iron, lightly grease. In a medium bowl, whisk waffle mix, eggs, oil, and water. Stir in chives, pepper, and cheddar cheese.
- Pour batter onto waffle iron and cook waffles 5-6 minutes or until golden brown and slightly crisp.
- Place one waffle on a plate and top with lettuce, bacon, and avocado. Carefully place cooked egg on top of avocado. Top sandwich with the second waffle, cut in half, and enjoy!
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas