Waffle Breakfast Sandwiches
Feb 6, 2018
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3 cups Krusteaz Belgian Waffle Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs, cooked to your preference
- ¼ pound bacon, cooked
- ½ an avocado, finely sliced
- 2 lettuce leafs
- Preheat waffle iron, lightly grease. In a medium bowl, whisk waffle mix, eggs, oil, and water. Stir in chives, pepper, and cheddar cheese.
- Pour batter onto waffle iron and cook waffles 5-6 minutes or until golden brown and slightly crisp.
- Place one waffle on a plate and top with lettuce, bacon, and avocado. Carefully place cooked egg on top of avocado. Top sandwich with the second waffle, cut in half, and enjoy!