Waffle Breakfast Sandwiches
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3 cups Krusteaz Belgian Waffle Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs, cooked to your preference
- ¼ pound bacon, cooked
- ½ an avocado, finely sliced
- 2 lettuce leafs
- Preheat waffle iron, lightly grease. In a medium bowl, whisk waffle mix, eggs, oil, and water. Stir in chives, pepper, and cheddar cheese.
- Pour batter onto waffle iron and cook waffles 5-6 minutes or until golden brown and slightly crisp.
- Place one waffle on a plate and top with lettuce, bacon, and avocado. Carefully place cooked egg on top of avocado. Top sandwich with the second waffle, cut in half, and enjoy!
Seaside Baker, written by Jackie Bruchez, is a blog with all kinds of festive recipes. Jackie has always been fascinated by food, and about 5 years ago, Jackie's husband gifted her with a new camera and a domain name for Christmas. This is where The Seaside Baker came to life. Since then, Jackie has created more than 500 hundred drool-worthy recipes. Jackie loves to use her travels abroad and her Italian upbringing as her main sources of inspiration. You can find Jackie either in her own garden or at the Farmer's Market every Saturday followed by a full day in the kitchen on Sunday creating something delicious.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas