Zucchini Crumb Bundt Cake
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 50-55 minutes
- 1 package Krusteaz Cinnamon Swirl Crumb Cake & Muffin Mix (1 pouch each cake mix and cinnamon topping)
- ⅔ cup water
- 1 egg
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Candied pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously grease 10 inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together water, egg, and cake mix until well blended.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir in shredded zucchini. Spoon half of the batter into the pan.
- Sprinkle entire cinnamon topping. Top with remaining batter.
- Bake 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted in center and comes out clean.
- Cool for 15 minutes, then invert the pan onto serving dish to remove cake and allow to cool completely.
- Glaze: Whisk together the powdered sugar, milk, and cinnamon until smooth.
- Pour glaze over cake and sprinkle with candied pecans, if desired. Slice and serve.
Seaside Baker, written by Jackie Bruchez, is a blog with all kinds of festive recipes. Jackie has always been fascinated by food, and about 5 years ago, Jackie's husband gifted her with a new camera and a domain name for Christmas. This is where The Seaside Baker came to life. Since then, Jackie has created more than 500 hundred drool-worthy recipes. Jackie loves to use her travels abroad and her Italian upbringing as her main sources of inspiration. You can find Jackie either in her own garden or at the Farmer's Market every Saturday followed by a full day in the kitchen on Sunday creating something delicious.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas