Zucchini Crumb Bundt Cake
Aug 31, 2017
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 50-55 minutes
- 1 package Krusteaz Cinnamon Swirl Crumb Cake & Muffin Mix (1 pouch each cake mix and cinnamon topping)
- ⅔ cup water
- 1 egg
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Candied pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously grease 10 inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together water, egg, and cake mix until well blended.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir in shredded zucchini. Spoon half of the batter into the pan.
- Sprinkle entire cinnamon topping. Top with remaining batter.
- Bake 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted in center and comes out clean.
- Cool for 15 minutes, then invert the pan onto serving dish to remove cake and allow to cool completely.
- Glaze: Whisk together the powdered sugar, milk, and cinnamon until smooth.
- Pour glaze over cake and sprinkle with candied pecans, if desired. Slice and serve.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas