Banana Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Cake
The day after Thanksgiving is just as important as Thanksgiving Day in my book. It's a day to relax after all the preparations and the big dinner has been made and for some, to kick off the holiday shopping season! Regards of how you choose to spend the day after Thanksgiving, start the morning on a sweet note! This Banana Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Cake is perfect for breakfast, mid-day snack or a perfect ending for a fall dinner.
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 1 hour 20 min
- Servings: 10-12 slices
- 2 packages Krusteaz Cinnamon Swirl Crumb Cake Mix
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup cinnamon baking chips
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 12 cup bundt baking pan with cooking spray.
- 2. In a large bowl, stir together Cinnamon Swirl Crumb Cake mixes, water, and eggs until moistened. Fold in mashed bananas and cinnamon chips. Spoon half batter into prepared pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle half of the cinnamon topping over batter.
- 3. Spoon the remaining batter over topping layer and spread to pan edge. Sprinkle remaining topping evenly over batter.
- 4. Bake 50-55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
- 5. Cool 15 minutes; gently loosen and remove from pan. Transfer cake to cooling rack.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas