Blueberry Skillet Pancakes
Feb 6, 2018
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- ½ cup Krusteaz Protein Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- ⅔ cup cold water
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp butter
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- Powdered sugar, maple syrup, additional blueberries for serving
- Mix together pancake mix, water and eggs until lumps are no longer visible. Texture will be watery, set aside.
- Heat oven to 425°F and place two 6-8 inch skillets in the oven while it pre-heats. Once preheated, remove skillets and place 2 tbsp of butter and ¼ cup of blueberries in each skillet. Stir until butter is melted.
- Pour ⅔ cup of pancake mix into each skillet and place back in the oven. Cook 15-20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove and let cool. Serve with powdered sugar, maple syrup, and a more blueberries.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas