Carrot Raisin Bread
Aug 31, 2017
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 2 & ½ cups Krusteaz Buttermilk Protein Pancake Mix, spooned and leveled
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup full-fat plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup finely shredded carrots
- ½ cup raisins
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9” loaf pan and set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the spooned & leveled pancake mix, brown sugar, eggs, yogurt, oil, vanilla, and spices until just barely combined. Fold in the shredded carrots and raisins gently. Do not over-mix. Mixture will be lumpy.
- 3. Pour batter into prepared pan. Smooth out the top.
- 4. Bake 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean or with moist crumbs.
- 5. Cool completely in the pan before inverting onto a wire rack and slicing.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas