Carrot Raisin Bread
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 2 & ½ cups Krusteaz Buttermilk Protein Pancake Mix, spooned and leveled
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup full-fat plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup finely shredded carrots
- ½ cup raisins
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9” loaf pan and set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the spooned & leveled pancake mix, brown sugar, eggs, yogurt, oil, vanilla, and spices until just barely combined. Fold in the shredded carrots and raisins gently. Do not over-mix. Mixture will be lumpy.
- 3. Pour batter into prepared pan. Smooth out the top.
- 4. Bake 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean or with moist crumbs.
- 5. Cool completely in the pan before inverting onto a wire rack and slicing.
The Domestic Rebel
Hayley likes to bake… a lot. And she’s fearless in the kitchen. As a completely self-taught baker, she loves easy, no-fuss recipes that taste like you’ve been baking all day but give real people plenty of time outside the kitchen! After all, it’s the thoughtfulness and love of the treat that speaks volumes – not how much time or how many fancy ingredients you’ve used! At just 24, she’s wise beyond her years and knows that using everyday, easily accessible items can still create unique, one-of-a-kind desserts.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas