Coconut Mardi Gras Pancakes
These funfetti pancakes are perfect to celebrate Mardi Gras. Plus they have the perfect amount of coconut as a surprise flavor.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 2 cups Krusteaz Protein Complete Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- ¼ cup rainbow sprinkles
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons rainbow sprinkles
- 2 tablespoons toasted coconut flakes
- Heat pancake griddle to 375⁰F. In a medium bowl, combine the protein pancake mix and rainbow sprinkles.
- Create a well in the middle of dry ingredients and add coconut milk, water and vanilla extract. Stir together with a whisk until smooth.
- Pour ¼ cup batter per pancake onto griddle; cook pancakes 1 ¾-2minute per side, or until golden brown.
- Serve pancakes warm with a dollop of whipped cream, rainbow sprinkles and coconut flakes.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas