Cranberry Orange Cobbler
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 65 minutes
- 1 package Krusteaz Cranberry Orange Muffin Mix
- 1 can undrained cranberries. Included
- ½ stick butter, melted
- 6 cups fresh cranberries
- ¾ cup orange juice
- 1 cup sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350⁰F. Lightly grease a 2-quart serving dish and
- In a large bowl, mix together muffin mix and butter until well combined. Fold in undrained cranberries.
- In a separate large bowl, mix the fresh cranberries, sugar and orange juice. Place the cranberry mixture in the prepared baking dish. Evenly distribute the muffin mix batter over the top of the cranberries.
- Bake 55-60 minutes, or until the crust is a light golden brown and the filling is bubbly. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Butter with a Side of Bread
Jessica Williams is a mother to five children – yes, five – with her elementary school sweetheart (they met in second grade!). In a busy household with many very different personalities, cooking to please all can be difficult. This led Jessica to create simple dishes with common ingredients, where she can then add a unique drizzle or dash of spice, cross her fingers and hope her family enjoys it! Join Jessica as she balances family and food, while sharing tips and ideas from experiences along the way.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas