Cranberry Orange Cobbler
Nov 1, 2017
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 65 minutes
- 1 package Krusteaz Cranberry Orange Muffin Mix
- 1 can undrained cranberries. Included
- ½ stick butter, melted
- 6 cups fresh cranberries
- ¾ cup orange juice
- 1 cup sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350⁰F. Lightly grease a 2-quart serving dish and
- In a large bowl, mix together muffin mix and butter until well combined. Fold in undrained cranberries.
- In a separate large bowl, mix the fresh cranberries, sugar and orange juice. Place the cranberry mixture in the prepared baking dish. Evenly distribute the muffin mix batter over the top of the cranberries.
- Bake 55-60 minutes, or until the crust is a light golden brown and the filling is bubbly. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas