Cranberry Orange Swirl Muffins
These cranberry orange swirl muffins will be a holiday favorite with spiced eggnog, orange zest and cranberries. They are the perfect on-the-go breakfast.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 45 Minutes
Yield: 12 muffins
- 1 package Krusteaz Cinnamon Swirl Muffin mix
- 1/3 cup eggnog
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- ¼ cup fresh cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a cupcake tin with liners.
- In a large bowl, stir together the cinnamon muffin mix, eggnog, water, egg and orange zest until moistened. Fold in half of the cinnamon topping from the mix and fresh cranberries.
- Divide batter equally into the cupcake cavities. Sprinkle the remaining cinnamon topping over the muffins.
- Bake 23-25 mins or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool in pan for 5 minutes. Serve warm.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas