Cranberry Orange White Chocolate Snack Cake
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Servings: 12 mini bundt cakes
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- zest of 1 orange
- Krusteaz Cranberry Orange muffin mix
- 1/2 white chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350⁰F. Lightly grease 12 cavity mini bundt baking pan
- In a large bowl, stir together water, oil, eggs, orange zest and muffin mix until blended. Gently stir undrained cranberries and white chocolate chips into batter.
- Transfer batter into lightly greased baking pan, filling each mini bundt pan cavity
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes; remove from pan and serve.t pan cavity • Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes; remove from pan and serve.
What’s Cookin’ Chicago?
Joelen Tan of “What's Cookin' Chicago?” is an avid food enthusiast with years of experience as a culinary instructor, food blogger and former professional restaurant chef. Although she has a culinary background, as a mom to a kindergartener, she makes sure that her blog perspective and recipes are approachable and rewarding for anyone to make. As a result, you’ll notice that she conveys her blogging from a food-loving perspective. Joelen loves hosting bake party get-togethers and themed dinner parties with friends and family, while often using Krusteaz mixes as the inspiration!
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas