Gluten-Free Salted Caramel Double Chocolate Brownies
Dec 12, 2017
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Servings: 16 servings
- 1 package Krusteaz Gluten Free Double Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
Salted Caramel Frosting:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- ¼ cup salted caramel sauce and more for drizzling
- Coarse sea salt for topping
For the brownies:
- 1. Heat oven to 325°F.
- 2. Lightly grease 8x8-inch baking pan.
- 3. In a medium bowl, stir together water, oil, egg and brownie mix. Spoon batter into prepared pan and spread evenly.
- 4. Bake brownies for about 48-52 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool in pan completely.
For the frosting:
- 1. In a medium bowl, beat butter until light and creamy with an electric mixer on medium high speed. Add in the rest of the frosting ingredients and mix on low speed until light and fluffy.
- 2. Spread frosting evenly over cooled brownies. Garnish with drizzles of salted caramel and coarse salt. Cut up brownies and serve.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas