Maple Pancake Breakfast Sandwiches
Surprise the family with this fun twist on breakfast night by turning pancakes into mini sandwiches! Filled with bacon, sausage and egg, they’re sure to satisfy hungry appetites and become new family favorites.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 sandwiches
- 1 ¼ cups Krusteaz Heart Healthy Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- ½ cup real maple syrup
- ¼ cup water
- 4 sausage patties, cooked
- 4 eggs, individually cooked omelet-style
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and cut in half
- 1. Heat griddle to 350°F. Lightly grease griddle. Stir pancake mix, maple syrup and water together with a wire whisk. Batter will be slightly lumpy. (Do not over-mix.) Let batter stand 2 minutes.
- 2. Pour pancake mix onto griddle to make about 3-inch pancakes. Cook pancakes 1 ¼ -1 ½ minutes per side, until golden brown, turning once.
- 3. Layer 1 sausage patty, 3 half strips bacon and 1 egg between two pancakes to make a sandwich. Repeat for remaining sandwiches.
Eat Move Make
Liz is a mom of two kids in their twenties, one of whom recently joined her blog “Eat Move Make” full-time. Writing as a mother and daughter duo, Liz and Chanelle love spending time in the kitchen creating, testing and tweaking recipes, while trying out new kitchen tools and methods of preparation. They are the perfect example of how food brings families together! When she's not whipping up something in the kitchen with Chanelle, Liz loves to travel and share her new experiences with her readers.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas