Mixed Berry Bundt Cake
Looking for a way to incorporate a little bit of sweet and savory for brinner? After savory bacon and eggs for dinner, have a slice of a breakfast inspired cake! This Mixed Berry Bundt is chocked full of berries using blueberry muffin mix, making it easy to whip up. It's especially wonderful served for dessert after brinner and enjoyed the next morning too...
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 1 hour 20 min
Servings: 10-12 slices
- 2 packages Krusteaz Wild Blueberry Muffin Mix
- 1 cup half & half
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cans blueberries, drained and rinsed (included with mix)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, chopped blackberries and/or diced strawberries - or a combination!
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 12 cup bundt baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, blend together Krusteaz Wild Blueberry Muffin mixes, half & half, eggs and sour cream. Fold in canned blueberries and fresh berries. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 50-55 minutes or until light golden brown around the edges. Cool for 15 minutes; gently loosen and remove from pan. Transfer cake to cooling rack.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas