Skillet S’mores Chocolate Chunk Cookie
Prep time: 20 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Serves: 8-10 slices
- 1 package Krusteaz Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup mini marshmallows
- 2-3 graham crackers, crumbled
- Mini Marshmallows
- Graham crackers
- Chocolate bar, broken into squares
1. Preheat oven to 375 °F.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together cookie mix, butter and egg until dough forms. Stir in mini marshmallows and crumbled graham crackers.
3. Press cookie dough into a greased 9 or 10-inch round cast iron skillet. Create a slight mound in the middle (the cookie tends to puff around the edges).
4. Bake the cookie for 21-23 minutes, Top the cookie with the toppings (mini marshmallows, graham crackers and chocolate chips). Bake 2 more minutes until marshmallows are browned. Let cool slightly before enjoying.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas