Sour Cream & Meyer Lemon Pound Cake
Mar 8, 2018
Prep Time: 5-7 minutes
Total Time: 54-60 minutes
Servings: 11 - 12 slices
- 1 package Krusteaz Meyer Lemon Pound Cake Mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 - 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 8 ½ x 4 ½ x 2 ½-inch loaf pan.
- Stir together cake mix, water, sour cream and melted butter until moistened. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 44-46 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes; gently loosen and remove from pan. Cool cake completely
- For Glaze: Whisk together lemon glaze mix from package and lemon juice until glaze is desired consistency. Drizzle over cooled pound cake. Allow glaze to set before serving