Sour Cream & Meyer Lemon Pound Cake
Prep Time: 5-7 minutes
Total Time: 54-60 minutes
Servings: 11 - 12 slices
- 1 package Krusteaz Meyer Lemon Pound Cake Mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 - 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 8 ½ x 4 ½ x 2 ½-inch loaf pan.
- Stir together cake mix, water, sour cream and melted butter until moistened. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 44-46 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes; gently loosen and remove from pan. Cool cake completely
- For Glaze: Whisk together lemon glaze mix from package and lemon juice until glaze is desired consistency. Drizzle over cooled pound cake. Allow glaze to set before serving
What’s Cookin’ Chicago?
Joelen Tan of “What's Cookin' Chicago?” is an avid food enthusiast with years of experience as a culinary instructor, food blogger and former professional restaurant chef. Although she has a culinary background, as a mom to a kindergartener, she makes sure that her blog perspective and recipes are approachable and rewarding for anyone to make. As a result, you’ll notice that she conveys her blogging from a food-loving perspective. Joelen loves hosting bake party get-togethers and themed dinner parties with friends and family, while often using Krusteaz mixes as the inspiration!
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas