Sour Cream & Meyer Lemon Pound Cake
Mar 8, 2018
Prep Time: 5-7 minutes
Total Time: 54-60 minutes
Servings: 11 - 12 slices
- 1 package Krusteaz Meyer Lemon Pound Cake Mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 - 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 8 ½ x 4 ½ x 2 ½-inch loaf pan.
- Stir together cake mix, water, sour cream and melted butter until moistened. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 44-46 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes; gently loosen and remove from pan. Cool cake completely
- For Glaze: Whisk together lemon glaze mix from package and lemon juice until glaze is desired consistency. Drizzle over cooled pound cake. Allow glaze to set before serving
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas