White Chocolate Respberry Crumble
Mar 8, 2018
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1 package Krusteaz Raspberry Bar Mix
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup white chocolate chips + 1/4 cup for topping
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F. Lightly grease 6 four-inch ramekins with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir crust mix from package and melted butter together with a fork until crumbly. Divide 2/3 of crust evenly between ramekins and lightly press down with fork.
- Bake 15-18 minutes. Remove ramekins from oven and spread raspberry filling from package evenly on top of crust.
- Sprinkle white chocolate chips over raspberry filling. Top with remaining crust.
- Bake 23-25 minutes, or until tops are golden and mixture is bubbly. Remove from oven and let cool for at least 10 minutes.
- While crumble is cooling, melt 1/4 cup white chocolate chips over medium power in the microwave, stirring every 15 seconds so not to burn. Drizzle melted chocolate over tops of crumble.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas