Semi-sweet and extra-delicious
If you get up early on the weekend to take the kids to swim practice, you’ve earned these!
Chocolate Chip Pancake
Light, fluffy pancakes chock-full of rich, melty chocolate chips — and nine essential vitamins and minerals, so you’re good.
Just three easy steps
- // Heat pancake griddle to 375°F (medium heat). Lightly grease griddle.
- // MEASURE mix by lightly spooning it into measuring cup and leveling it off. WHISK pancake mix and water. Batter will be slightly lumpy. Do not over-mix. Let batter stand 2 minutes. POUR slightly less than ¼ cup batter per pancake onto griddle.
- // COOK 1-1 1/4 minutes per side. For light and fluffy pancakes, FLIP only once, when tops bubble and bottoms are golden brown.
High Altitude: No adjustment necessary.
|6-7||1 cup||2/3 cup|
|12-14||2 cups||1 1/3 cups|
|18-21||3 cups||2 cups|
Serving Size: 1/2 cup mix (59g) (amount for three 4-inch pancakes)
Servings Per Container: about 12
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|% Daily Value*|
Enriched bleached flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), semi-sweet chocolate chips (sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], vanilla extract), sugar, leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate, aluminum sulfate), defatted soy flour, dextrose, salt, soybean oil, natural flavor.
CONTAINS: Wheat, soy.
May contain milk, eggs and tree nuts.
Refer to the package for the most current ingredient information.
LET'S GET COOKIN'
Because making it is half the fun, right?
Stir things up with our favorite mix-ins & recipes.
Chocolate Chip Yogurt Pancakes
Use 1/2 cup water & 1/2 cup of your favorite yogurt in batter for each cup of mix used.
Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Add 1/4 tsp cinnamon to batter for each cup of mix used.
Peanut Butter & Chocolate Pancakes
Add 1/4 cup peanut butter chips to batter for each cup of mix used.
Peanut butter chips
Strawberry Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Prep 5 min Total Time 10 min Servings 12-14
2 cups Krusteaz Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix
1 1/3 cup cold water
2/3 cup chopped, fresh strawberries
- //Heat pancake griddle to 375°F (medium heat). Lightly grease griddle.
- //Stir Krusteaz Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix, strawberries and water together with a whisk. Batter will be slightly lumpy. (Do not overmix.) Let batter stand 2 minutes. Pour slightly less than ¼ cup batter per pancake onto griddle.
- //Cook pancakes 1-1 ¼ minutes per side, or until golden brown, turning only once.
So many boxes, so little time
Get adventurous with some of our other delicious mixes.