Semi-sweet and extra-delicious
If you get up early on the weekend to take the kids to swim practice, you’ve earned these!
Chocolate Chip Pancake
Light, fluffy pancakes chock-full of rich, melty chocolate chips — and nine essential vitamins and minerals, so you’re good.
Just three easy steps
- // Heat pancake griddle to 375°F (medium heat). Lightly grease griddle.
- // Stir pancake mix and water together with a wire whisk. Batter will be slightly lumpy. (Do not overmix.) Let batter stand 2 minutes. Pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto griddle.
- // Cook pancakes 1-1 1/4 miinutes per side, or until golden brown, turning only once.
High Altitude: No adjustment necessary.
|6-7||1 cup||2/3 cup|
|12-14||2 cups||1 1/3 cups|
|18-21||3 cups||2 cups|
Serving Size: 1/2 cup mix (57g) (amount for three 4-inch pancakes)
Servings Per Container: about 12
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|% Daily Value*|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calories needs:
|Total Fat||less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||less than||20g||25g|
|Calories per gram:||Fat: 9||Carbohydrate: 4||Protein: 4|
Enriched bleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, may contain malted barley flour), chocolate chips (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), sugar, dextrose, soy flour, leavening (sodium bicarbonate, sodium aluminum phosphate, aluminum sulfate, monocalcium phosphate), canola or soybean oil, salt, egg yolks, calcium carbonate, food starch-modified, natural and artificial flavor (contains milk derivatives).
VITAMINS & MINERALS: Dicalcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, vitamin A palmitate, ferric orthophosphate (iron), niacin (vitamin B3), d-calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), folic acid (vitamin B9), zinc oxide, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamin mononitrate (vitamin B1), copper sulfate.
CONTAINS: Wheat, soy, eggs and milk.
Made on equipment that makes products containing eggs, milk and tree nuts.
Refer to the package for the most current ingredient information.
LET'S GET COOKIN'
Because making it is half the fun, right?
Stir things up with our favorite mix-ins & recipes.
Chocolate Chip Yogurt Pancakes
Use 1/2 cup water & 1/2 cup of your favorite yogurt in batter for each cup of mix used.
Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Add 1/4 tsp cinnamon to batter for each cup of mix used.
Peanut Butter & Chocolate Pancakes
Add 1/4 cup peanut butter chips to batter for each cup of mix used.
Peanut butter chips
Strawberry Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Prep 5 min Total Time 10 min Servings 12-14
2 cups Krusteaz Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix
1 1/3 cup cold water
2/3 cup chopped, fresh strawberries
- //Heat pancake griddle to 375°F (medium heat). Lightly grease griddle.
- //Stir Krusteaz Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix, strawberries and water together with a whisk. Batter will be slightly lumpy. (Do not overmix.) Let batter stand 2 minutes. Pour slightly less than ¼ cup batter per pancake onto griddle.
- //Cook pancakes 1-1 ¼ minutes per side, or until golden brown, turning only once.
So many boxes, so little time
Get adventurous with some of our other delicious mixes.