Cinnamon Swirl Pumpkin Bread
- 1 package Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Quick Bread Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 8 oz (1 cup) cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9” loaf pan.
2. For Cake: In medium bowl, blend together Pumpkin Spice Quick Bread Mix, water, oil and eggs. Set aside.
3. For Swirl: Place cream cheese in separate bowl. Whisk cream cheese until smooth. Add egg, sugar and vanilla. Whisk again to combine. Spoon half of swirl into another small bowl, and add 2 tsp cinnamon. Stir until smooth.
4. Spoon half of the bread batter into prepared pan. Spoon half of the plain cream cheese mixture and half of the cinnamon cream cheese mixture on top, swirl with a knife. Add remaining bread batter, and layer with remaining cream cheese mixtures.
5. Bake 52-55 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
6. Cool completely. Cut into slices and serve. Store leftovers in an airtight container.
Butter with a Side of Bread
Jessica Williams is a mother to five children – yes, five – with her elementary school sweetheart (they met in second grade!). In a busy household with many very different personalities, cooking to please all can be difficult. This led Jessica to create simple dishes with common ingredients, where she can then add a unique drizzle or dash of spice, cross her fingers and hope her family enjoys it! Join Jessica as she balances family and food, while sharing tips and ideas from experiences along the way.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas